Perfect western heavyweight twill dobby fabric with a soft hand. This textile is inspired by vintage saddle blankets of the old west days. Its rich color and texture make it a fantastic addition to any rustic, western, southwestern, ranch, cabin, mountain style home or business.
- USE: Home decor - i.e., upholstery, drapery, pillows, table runners, placemats, seat cushions
- COLOR: red, blue, cream, orange, light blue ( WE RECOMMEND YOU ORDER A SWATCH to evaluate color)
- REPEAT: V:0 H:14 inches
- WIDTH: 54"
- CONTENT: 100% Cotton Twill/Dobby Weave. There is full-color saturation on the right side and muted tones on the underside of the fabric.
- PATTERN: Stripes run up the bolt
- CARE: Dry Clean Only
- PICTURES: It is impossible to get a 100% accurate portrayal of color through digital images. Although we do our very best to capture the fabric color, we recommend that customers order a swatch if your project is color-specific. If any pillows or furniture are shown in this listing, they are provided as a reference.
HOW TO ORDER FRACTIONAL YARDAGE
To order fractional yardage and whole yardage, simply select how many whole yards you want and add that amount to your cart, and then decide what fraction of a yard you want and add that to your cart. We will cut your order into one piece. EXAMPLE: If you want 2 1/2 yards, select 2 yards and add to your cart, then select 1/2 yard and add to your cart. We will cut your piece as 2 1/2 yards.